Custom Control has been involved in Airport Fueling Systems for 25 years. Systems have ranged in size from 2 pumps to 24 pumps in single and multiple pad configurations, and Fuel Storage Tank Farms from 1 to 20 Tanks. Our systems are custom designed to meet client specific requirements. With the exception of several smaller relay based systems, our standard design is PLC based with one or more Operator Interface Computer Terminals to allow for Fuel Storage Facility Management, and Automated Pump Control for Hydrant or Truck Loading/Unloading systems.
Below is a listing of some of the major data or discrete links (copper, fiber, radio and other system components) which have been successfully implemented in our systems.
- Flow and Pressure Monitoring
- Fuel Filtration Monitoring
- Tank Level/Volume/Temperature Compensated Gauging
- Automated Valve Control and Monitoring
- Tank/Pipe Leak Monitoring
- Card Key/RFID Controlled Fuel Dispensing
- Emergency Fuel Shutoff (Terminal and Tank Farm)
- Video Site Surveillance Monitoring
- Incoming Pipeline Monitoring
- Incoming Electrical Power/Backup Power Interface
- Tank Farm Inventory Management Software including real time and historical trending
- System Status and Alarm Annunciation (real time and historical storage)